Ever fancied a home nestled in the heart of lush green woods? Would you like to awaken each morning to an unrestricted view of the rising sun, roused by the sweet song of the cuckoo and the peacock’s call to its mate?
SAFAL Vihaan is just the paradise you seek, a perfect getaway from the chaos and cacophony of urban life – and a fine example of our approach to property development.
Yes, SAFAL Vihaan demonstrates our philosophy of building homes around trees and not the other way around. The condominiums and bungalows (designed by renowned architects – Kamal Mangaldas, Devendra Shah and Jagrut Patel) share vast open spaces with over 500 Cheeku trees.
The homes, of course, come with all the amenities and comforts of modern living, allowing you the peace and relaxation of the cloistered life – even though you’re just a short drive away from the city’s schools, colleges, offices, and shopping and entertainment areas.
Near Eklavya School, Off. 200 feet Ring Road, Sanathal, Ahmedabad (Just 8.5 km from Fun Republic)
- Construction Area: 9,00,000 Sq.ft.
- Total Units: 92 Bungalows –
3 types designed by Kamal Mangaldas and Devendra Shah,
2 types designed by Jagrut Patel
Condominiums – 3 bedroom, hall, dining and kitchen
Project Salient Features
- All internal roads are RCC paved (Trimix Method).
- Power back-up for common amenities.
- RCC Slabs and Mangalore Tiles on sloping roofs.
- Painted Mala plaster with Tippani/Terazo/Synthetic finish on the exterior and smooth Mala plaster for the interiors.
- Vitrified / Ceramic flooring in the house and china mosaic flooring on the terrace
- Decorative amin door with wooden frame, and rest of the doors with wooden frames and brass/S.S. fittings
- Fully glazed aluminum/wooden windows with safety bars.
- Glazed tile flooring in the bathroom with dado up to lintel level.
- Granite platform in kitchen with glazed tiles dado up to 2 feet in height, Acrylic / Stainless Steel sink & concealed gas pipeline.
- G.I./Kitech/equivalent make internal plumbing with Jacquar/equivalent make C.P. fittings. Three phase power supply.
- Adequate electric points with concealed copper wiring.
- 3 common plots of approx 6400, 1200 and 1000 sq. yards covered with chikoo and aamla trees.
- Tree houses and play areas for children
- Bird watching points
- Walking tracks through the woods
- A swimming pool for adults and splash pool for kids
- Clubhouse with indoor sports facilities
- Health center with a swanky gym and a steam bath
- Hi-tech security arrangements
- Lush green environs with beautiful landscaping