HN Safal has always sought to provide life spaces, not mere properties to be occupied. This means, delivering residential and commercial projects that combine aesthetics with functionality, to impart to residents a sense of well-being – of receiving true value for the investment made.
Achieving customer delight is our objective, and these milestones are testament to just how successfully we have achieved our goal.
- 2001: Suyog, our first plotted development project, was launched during the devastating Gujarat earthquake. We also built a school in Kutch for the TATA Group in the same year.
- 2004: Launch of Saket, our first plotted development in the AUDA R3 zone. Here, for the first time, we introduced various thermal insulation environmental interface technologies in our commercial buildings.
- 2005: We launched our new brand identity with the tag line “beyond walls”. This year, Safal Parivesh, a first-of-its-kind residential project in Gujarat with a child-centric design, was also launched.
- 2006: We rang the curtain up on Safal Pegasus, an environment-friendly business complex. The AUDA Garden Community Park was also built this year.
- 2007: Safal Vihaan came into being, offering concrete proof of our commitment to “building homes around trees, not trees around homes”. Enveloped by an expansive, 527-tree orchard spread over one lac square yards, this property underscores the importance of incorporating nature in our lives.
- 2008: We launched Sumel Business Park, a commercial project catering to a variety of business needs by offering a host of work-related amenities and ample parking space.
- 2009: We came up with two residential projects Safal Param and Safal Parivesh, located at one of the fastest developing areas in Ahmedabad.
- 2010: We launched three commercial projects Sumel Business Park III, Mondeal Retail Park and Mondeal Business Park, strategically located & catering to a unique business needs.
- 2011: This year’s most desired township in Ahmedabad AppleWoods in which HN Safal’s latest development, featuring Orchid Greenfield and Orchid Harmony – all luxurious residences for progressive, upwardly mobile people.